Our offer 2020
The regular painting classes are given by Ruth Bühler-Zweifel and take place the whole year round. They include usually eight lessons of two or three hours each and are for beginners and advanced painters.
All painting techniques are taught in combination. Beginners can join the current classes at each time which usually allows them to make more progress than in classes of only beginners.
- Classes marked with a * take place every two weeks.
- Classes marked with a ° run once a month.
- Precise dates and information about prices and availability are provided upon request.
- In groups of maximum 7 people.
- Students of previous classes have priority over new applications.
- Direction by Ruth Bühler-Zweifel.
- All painting techniques are taught in combination.
|Monday||upon request||4 x 3 hours.|
|Tuesday||09.00 am – 12.00 am||8 x 3 hours.|
|Tuesday||02.00 pm – 05.00 pm||8 x 3 hours.|
|Wednesday||02.00 pm – 05.00 pm||8 x 3 hours|
|Wednesday*||07.00 pm – 10.00 pm||4 x 3 hours.|
|Thursday*||02.00 pm – 05.00 pm||4 x 3 hours.|
|Friday°||09.00 am – 05.00 pm||1 x 7 hours.|